Social Media Associate at Virtuoso
- Location Lagos
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a social media savvy individual to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Our ideal candidate will be expected to;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropiate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, convert leads and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- A degree or equivalent work experience (Must have completed NYSC)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Most important needed skills include Adobe Creative Suite, graphic designing packages, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Salary is N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) / Monthly
Interested and qualified? Go to Virtuoso career website to apply