Project Manager – Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (RDARR)
- Location Lagos
Job ID: 20894
- Group Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
- Contribute to successful delivery of the RDARR project by driving continuous improvement, coordinating and tracking status, managing budget and ensuring resources availability.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of project relating to data aggregation and management process
- Understand the bank’s current Project Governance Structure and align the project requirement to the Structure.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and teams in a timely manner
- Planning roadmap with relevant stakeholders to complete and actualize project deliverables
- Ensure the project aligns with other strategic initiatives across the Group
- Work with the project team to document project status, track and ensure resolution of project issues. Keep risk and issue log register with appropriate resolution
- Ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are documented and followed, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Articulate the roadmap for transitioning the project into business-as-usual
- Work with Head of Unit to conduct Project Audit during project closure.
- Must have strong understanding and demonstrate use of Project Management Methodologies
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree
- Demonstrable understanding of basic banking concepts and dynamics, particularly in relation to risk management
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated
- Stakeholder management
- Track record in managing regulatory-induced projects (will be an added advantage)
Click Here to apply
Deadline: 16 February, 2017