- Location Nigeria
Job ID: 1047431
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Logistics Officer: Nigeria/ Ghana / Angola
Reports to: Logistics & Supply Operations Market Lead
Region: Affiliate/Department/Location GSCPM (Global Supply Chain and Portfolio Management), AFME / Nigeria
- Execute the operations of logistics and import of Bio-pharmaceutical products within to Nigeria, Ghana and other distributor markets.
- Support the Demand Planner in the management of demand planning, supply & inventory planning by assuring supply of all products in in the relevant countries supporting Pfizers local business strategies, objectives and by developing and implementing required solutions in alignment with Global Logistics Supply functions, practices and in compliance with Pfizers standards in logistics, customs, trade, security, EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) and quality as well as any applicable laws and regulations (Local, US or International).
- This position requires coordination and collaboration different parties i.e. supply points, , LSP (Logistics Service Provider), regulatory, sales, marketing and finance for demand, supply and inventory planning and logistics and distribution activities.
Specialty and cold chain Management:
- Ensure appropriate validation supporting the storage and movement of temperature sensitive products.
- Ensure appropriate packaging materials
- Monitoring devices and data reporting
- Ensure the standard operating procedures for cold chain product handling are followed
- proper communication with all stakeholders
- Make postings into appropriate ERP and other supply systems as might be required
- Support the in Inventory Planning and Demand Planning.
- Give support in Logistics and Supply Operations across the East and West SSA markets as might be required.
Interested? Go to Pfizer career website to apply
Deadline: 2 March, 2017