Passenger Service Officer
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Passenger Service Officer.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of BSC/ HND in any discipline.
- Good communications skills
- Must be under 27 years of age
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to forward their curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate Application for Passenger Service Officer as subject title.
Application closes 9th November, 2016