- Location Lagos
Requisition ID: WD113372
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position: Full time
Functional Area: Finance
Relocation: Not Indicated
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in the partnering function
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams in more strategic brand decisions – efficient investment behind brands, timely delivery of profitable NPIs, Nielsen report analysis and reviews, etc.
- Ensure viability of STPs and Business Cases for promos, NPI and ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure accuracy and adequacy of R&A and off-invoice discounts in JDE.
- Drive the month-end accrual process for A&P and General OPEX.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure accuracy of budgets and rolling forecasts submitted in Unison.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Sales, PV analysis, Headcount, WC, NPD, etc
- This role has no direct or indirect reports.
- It has no OPEX budget responsibilities or sales target
- Support the Finance Business Partner to deliver exceptional customer experience
- First Degree or HND in any of the Social Sciences
- Membership of professional bodies, ACA, ACCA, CITN
- Very good ERP exposure
- Very Strong Micro Soft Excel skills.
- Proactive , self motivated and capable of working in a complex and challenging environment
- Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to create commercial analyses and translate findings into strong recommendations.
- FMCG commercial awareness
- Ability to handle sensitivity/ confidentiality levels appropriately
- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus and a sense of urgency
- Understanding of GSK systems and processes as they affect financial results and forecasts (JDE, Future View etc.)
Interested? Go to GlaxoSmithKline website to apply