Customer & Commercial Analyst
- Location Lagos
JOB ID 38929
TRAVEL REQUIRED 10%
Interprets Volume/Value, Knowledge & Insights, Marketing Commercial and customer performance metrics and reaches informed conclusions on underlying trends and root causes.
Is able tidentify and summarize key issues and Identify inconsistencies and irregularities in market data and narratives Ensures consistency of Customer & Commercial reporting across the multiple franchise, BU and corporate stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial Data Analytics
Performance Tracking (20%)
- Capture business plan commitments by market across volume, revenue, K&I and commercial.
- Capture consumer marketing calendar and programs for the year
- Track and consolidate actual volume, revenue, K&I and commercial metrics
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly narrative & performance presentation after resolving irregularities and inconsistencies.
- Prepare & update C&CL commercial metrics and narratives for key group and corporate stakeholders.
- Prepare & update BU, Group and Corporate C&CL operations dashboards
- Prepare Market and Commercial Insights as well as MacrEconomics summaries for all markets and categories
- Manage function budgets and financial obligations in partnership with finance.
Commercial Project Coordination & Collaboration (20%)
- Consolidate charters and plans for all key commercial projects and initiatives and ensure alignment with BU strategy.
- Consolidate updates from various commercial subject matter experts as well as franchise commercial managers against the committed plans.
- Liaise with IT function to setup online communication and collaboration workspaces, upload content and manage updates for the CCL team.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Technical Skills
- Development of administrative and operational reports and scorecards
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Project
- Working knowledge of building workgroup databases using MS Access or equivalent tools.
- Experience in setting up team collaboration workspaces on SharePoint or equivalent tools.
- Working knowledge of SAP Warehousing and Business Consolidation.
- Building Value Based Relationships, Manage Bottler Relationships at appropriate level
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Leveraging and Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Work in Teams
- Project Management Process
- Translate Information and Data
- Manage Budgets
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years experience within a FMCG Company. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or training in information systems.
- Certification in MS Excel and/or MS Access.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Information Systems preferred.
Click Here To Apply for Customer & Commercial Analyst Coca Cola
Deadline: 18 January, 2017