E’sorae Luxury is the largest online homestore retailer in Nigeria. We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team as:
- Location Lagos
The ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline. Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position. Please read the job descriptions to ensure suitability before sending your applications. The content writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following.
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject “Content Writer”.
- We appreciate all interests in this position but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- No agents, interest groups, or organizations have been authorized to carry out recruitment on behalf of the company.
Deadline: 20 November, 2016