Online Content Editor/ Uploader (NYSC Batch B Stream 2 ONLY)
- Location Lagos
The Web Content Editor will be responsible for the timely and accurate upload and maintenance of content to the Wakanow website. Other responsibilities will be to troubleshoot website anomalies, ensure the website stays current, research and proof material (images and text) for the site, and will act on feedback from digital execution team with an aim to increase web‐traffic and where possible convert customers.
- Upload materials to the website by agreed deadlines.
- Carry out scheduled/regular updates of existing content.
- Work with content writers and marketing team to develop new content.
- Liaise with graphic design/creative developers to develop and maintain site style and appearance.
- Liaise with digital execution team to troubleshoot problems.
- BS in computer science
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS
- Eye for detail, excellent grammar, spelling, &punctuation.
- MUST be a batch B stream 2 corps member.
Visit Wakanow career website on recruit.zoho.com to apply
Deadline April 22, 2017