First Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting Analysts details below
Analyst, Application Support Bespoke and other Applications Support
Ref No: STR/IT/0087
- The ideal candidate will provide technical expertise in the areas of application support in line with the strategic guiding principles, technology processes and requirements in all areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of applications
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of applications in order to support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 2 – 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience.
Business Analyst (BA)
Job Code: STR/IT/0088
- The ideal candidate will serve as the interface between IT projects and customers to ensure partnership and coordination between all stakeholders and also work with the Quality Assurance group to review and ensure that requirements and processes meet the established quality standards. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with the review of performance reports to identify opportunity for improvement
- Assist with communication of short, medium and long-term IT strategy to business to ensure visibility
- Both position is open to candidates with minimum, of 2 – 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.