Graduate Trainee Abax-OOSA
Abax-OOSA is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in the following business units:
- Tax Advisory/Compliance
- Business Advisory and Consulting
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hove a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
- Have a minimum of 5 0′ level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting
- Have completed or be about to complete National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be below 25 years old.
Applicants should send their resume as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate the reference code as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with more than 5 years audit experience can also send their resumes to the email address using the code: Abax/16/SNR
Deadline: 22 November, 2016