Management Trainee Scheme
About the Management Trainee Scheme
The scheme which is a two-year accelerated programme, affords the trainees a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to various business functional areas
- Cross-Business Units Exposure
- Career Counseling
- Structured mentoring programme
- The successful candidates are employed on Assistant Management grade.
Who We are Looking for? To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:
- Age: Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2017
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors in Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical), Microbiology and Biochemistry.
- In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.
Qualified? Go to UAC career website to apply
Deadline: 7 March, 2017