Customer Service Representative
- Location Lagos
REF. CODE/JOB ID: CS2017
JOB LEVEL: Supervisory
The Job Holder will perform activities required of a customer service representative
The job holder will perform series of functions within the Customer Service Unit. This would include:
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Front Desk Administration
- Provide relevant information on products and services.
- Generate sales leads
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- B.SC/HND in any field
- Max of 30years old
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a call center or retail sales etc
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the Country.
- Multilingual ability will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Location Lagos
REF. CODE/JOB ID: SALES 2017
JOB LEVEL: SUPERVISORY/EXECUTIVE
The job holder will perform series of functions within the Sales Department. This would include:
- Expanding and maintaining the business in the assigned territory.
- Developing initiatives and strategies to win new businesses.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competition
- Ensuring a positive customer experience every time anyone relates with our brand.
- Collection of packages and proper shipping documentation. Provide accurate information and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensuring collections of credit sales within the stipulated period.
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Max of 30 years old
- Must be able to drive with a valid license
- Should have good Analytical, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the Country
Interested and qualified? Go to Red Star Express website to apply
Deadline: 15 February, 2017