- Location Osun
Reference Number: SAB-229
Location: Osun – Ilesa
Work Level: Senior
EE Position: No
- An opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for an experienced Promotions Officer.
- Reporting to the Promotions Manager, the successful incumbent will assist with planning and management of execution standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Promotions Officer will:
- Ensure implementation of execution standards
- Ensure implementation of tactics to grow, maintain and defend market share
- Manage promotions budget
- Ensure market intelligence
- Ensure sales analysis and identification of meaningful parameters for making effective decisions and actions to improve sales
- Plan and execute sponsorship, activations and other promotion activities
- Source for organized based events (OBE) , agree sales volume orders with organizers and carry out activations accordingly
- Ensure merchandizing standards are adhered to within the district
- Champion the look on success (LOS) projects.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Sales, Marketing or any Social Sciences field of study.
- Minimum of (3) Three years’ experience in similar capacity, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- Membership of relevant Professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good communication – written and verbal
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Listening and observation skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Resilient, able to self-manage.
- Market Related.
Interested? Visit SAB Miller career website to apply