Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017
- Location Nigeria
- The scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for the sales function across the various distribution businesses in Olam Nigeria.
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities within the sales division of the business.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom training, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learning and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 1 -2 years’ work experience in Sales.
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language
Go to Olam Nigeria on e-recruiter.ng to apply