- Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Install software and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
- Maintain systems, databases and web pages.
- Administers user accounts.
- Design and produce basic reports.
- Set up and submit production jobs and edit and debug computer output.
- Transfer computer files between platforms.
- Cloud support and administration
- Provide basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
- Acts as a liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess;
- Strong working knowledge and practical experience in I.T security, backup and recovery.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-3years
- Educational qualification: HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or other related discipline. Possession of other IT certifications such as CCNA, MCSA, ITIL, SQL, CCNSP, MCP e.t.c will be an added advantage.
- Possess great capacity to work under pressure and resolute in achieving desired results.
- Have great oral and written communication skills with report writing and presentation capabilities.
- Adequate working experience of computer network monitoring, maintenance and operation.
The position offers a competitive salary package.
Applicants should send their cover letter with attached copy of the CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be received on or before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Deadline: 31 March, 2017