Graduate Trainee Femack Food Processing
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Minimum of, HND, B.Sc in any related field.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
Applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Deadline: 23 December, 2016