- Location Lagos
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements/needs.
- Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair, making notes and recommendations using pre-established inspection log at regular intervals.
- Articulate the short and long term infrastructural requirements of all business units and establish an acquisition plan to meet these requirements.
- Plans and implements the design of plants, offices, and production lines in order to maximize the use of available space and improve production efficiency.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounts department to ensure that the required items are provided for in the budget.
- Ensure required utility bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Develop/update contingency plans in the event of disaster or damage to the organisation’s facilities.
Educational qualifications in Civil engineering preferably 2 years cognate experience
Applicants should send their resume as an attachment to: [email protected]
Deadline: 18 November, 2016