Business & Data Analyst Intern
- Location Lagos
You will work within the Marketing team on Customer Loyalty topics. Customer Loyalty is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow activeness and engagement of our customer base.
The role we are offering is diversified, as it will involve both business and technical tasks:
We are looking for candidates who would be able to join us by February 2017 for 6 months. We welcome applications from gap year or end-of-studies interns. Given our important growth, numerous opportunities within the Group exist for successful interns.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from top Engineering school, Data Science, Computer Science
- Good analytical skills
- Good business-sense
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent in English
- 6 months of financial or business analysis experience from a high growth company, consultancy or leading investment bank
- Experience writing MySQL/SQL queries
- Experience with R, Python or other statistical software
Interested and qualified? Apply on People HR to apply