- Location Lagos
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, stores, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Conduct semi-annual evaluations of administrative personnel and provide guidance about potential improvements in each employee’s performance
- Serve as the liaison between administrative personnel and senior management, communicating needs and concerns so they can be handled expeditiously
- Select employees for special projects and programs, then oversee their output
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary
- Implement customer service standards and evaluate employees based on their ability to meet those standards
- Provide technical support for all administrative personnel
- Attend to other assigned duties
Qualification & Skills
- Candidate must be male.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics or any related social sciences and Arts discipline,
- 3-5 years’ experience in Administration.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Working practical knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and softwares.
CVs and credentials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org